OH HARK 24

 The trees outside started sloughing with a breeze intense
With a ho and a hum the women vanished into the forest dense. 
"Come hold my hand , no need to fear", said the man obese. 
 "The grave yard is  near,but will have to go through a maze."

Suddenly , the poet whipped out a gun ,oh hark!
 The drummer gaped, while he swiveled it in a defensive arc. ""Leggo", he shouted,"don't  befool us , she is like my daughter."
 But the gore splattered man smirked and   viciously caught her.

"A ghost she is and to ghost hood she will return."
 His body shook with anger and his voice was stern.
"You are so fat , but guts you lack
You think I will die of a freaking heart attack?

Ghosts are nothing but a figment of the imagination
Such characters like you give me no tension."
Suddenly  a siren started blaring outside the room
"Go remove that ketchup from your clothes,I will just get a broom."

 In anger he shouted "you dare to use a broom on a ghost
 To your folly I need to  raise a toast."
The poet said "I think you are a stage actor, or a playwright witty.
And  I admire your humour and stage ingenuity."


The man snorted  " what a fool , he is guys!
He thinks I am Bernard Shaw in disguise. 
Yes, I met him just the other , proudly perched on a cloud
 There was a flash of lightning , and the crack of thunder loud".

Ignoring the man  , toward the girl the drummer clattered
 In a  burst of  energy lunging for  his collar blood splattered.
"It is not blood, it is ketchup," the drummer  in triumph shouted. 
 "I just tasted it , and my taste buds can never be doubted" .

 Now the poet also ran towards him, gun in hand
 Hear, o hear was it the sound of a band?
 Suddenly the blood splattered man started shaking in fright
 In absolute horror his nails he started to bite.

Comments

  1. I started to shake in fright in rhythem with the march past gait,, there was nothing to bite so I took to flight with my blight WOW Santosh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts