Ray- A Drop Of Golden Sun

Spiralling down from the turquoise blue sky
With a twirl of her golden  cloak
Downward she  ploughed  
Carmine hair aflame   
The crusader on her  mission right
Was a spark bright. 
Not bloated  with ambitious folly 
She sparkled with benevolence  jolly 
Creeping  through my  window  
With a shimmering  glow 
Padding across  the window sill 
on golden feet, yearning to greet
She kissed   me on the forehead
 Brightly, ah so lightly, hugging  me tightly. 
Then with another bright kiss 
Caressed    away the sleep kinks from my eyes 
Banishing yesterday's sighs. 
"Rise and shine." she lisped .  
This sorceress of no mean  power
Had to go far 
so this   first ray of a new dawn
Was gone  to  her next sojourn. 
But with a huge yawn 
I had been reborn 
to a new scintillating  morn .

Comments

Popular Posts