MY SOLITUDE IS CROWDED

The nocturnal solitude is crowded  with sounds and song
 and pauses long. 
 It serenades me silently
and lashes me violently
At times
 and mimes
 the notes of the mountain streams
 and rejuvenates  my    dreams 
 weather beaten and creased, like folks living on high altitude 
 which under the ministrations of this  serene  solitude
 Now dazzle like turquoise jewels, no longer feeling old, it seems.
  I nestle close to these dazzling dreams. 
We whisper sweet nothings in the dark .
 Huddling and cuddling like lovers no longer estranged. 

 Now before my very eyes peace tiptoes , anklets on.
Dances around me with a merry tinkle till the first sign of a bashful dawn.  

Comments

  1. Loneliness is an exile not chosen but given by people who know but ask not,
    People who see eye to eye when confronted but have nothing to say about.
    Fantastic Santosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusually short, there was I, prepared for another long, brilliant work, surprised by the brevity of this interesting work which rejuvenated my dreams. Thanks, Santosh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one!!! So delicate and deep at the same time. Love so many of the images... My favorite is peace tiptoes, anklets on (love using anklets on dawn... so poetic). Dances around me with a merry tinkle till the first sign of a bashful (love bashful here) dawn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts